Monday, March 16, 2009

"Double Stuft"

Austin has looked like this all winter
Photobucket

Photobucket

It's starting to heat up already in AZ and he's been shedding like crazy. Today I finally got the time to do a rough clip job on my little man. However, I didn't have time to do all of him so i had a little fun....I shaved his head, neck and part of his shoulders, and I shaved his caboose. This left a nice creme filling in his center, not to mention hairy legs. LOL. He kind of reminds me of an oreo, hence, today's title. Anyhow, this was the end result:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I told him to smile pretty for mama and this is what I get:
Photobucket

"Not to worry Austin, you'll be looking ostentatious by the end of this week..." There we go!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. there's my little grandhorse... and his cutie patootie! reminds me of when we shaved Holly the first time, do you remember that Linz? we did a quarter of her at a time because that's all the clippers could handle... boy did she look funny for a few days...

    hey you might try some other color combos, i had some trouble reading this, black on gray is hard on old eyes...

    ReplyDelete