Friday, June 26, 2009

Meet Bijou

Ok, I'm a little behind with my blog, so I figured I'd update you. Austin was feeling a little restless and disappointed that he was the only little guy around and word got to me that someone was giving away a free mini to a good home. After some persuasion from my mom, I called the lady and long story short, Austin got his buddy. Bijou, or B as I called him, is 15 a year old, very hairy class B mini, and has foundered in the past.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. word "got to" you? "some" persuasion from mom?

    pardon me while i fall off my chair laughing. or should i get mad at you?????

    oh well, all's well that ends well, and i'm glad that B has fit in to keep Austin company :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction. Mom found me a mini buddy. And all but forced me to call the lady.

    ReplyDelete